Ski touring with guide
Climbing up to a summit, with the aid of climbing skins under your skis, to enjoy the view from the summit and the ski run down a pristine and undisturbed mountain slope is a wonderful experience. Being able to undertake and enjoy both the uphill and downhill by themselves represents a pinnacle for many skiing enthusiasts. We gladly share this experience with you.
- Avalanche kit with shovel, probe, transceiver and avalanche backpack provided
- You need to bring your own ski touring skis, boots and skins. (Can be rented also at the ski shops)
- You do not need to be very experienced, we are happy to introduce you into ski touring.
- Ski touring routes chosen according to prevailing weather
- Booking is not binding but, if cancelling, please call us a day in advance
- To book, contact us on email@example.com or call +46(0)954-30500
A ski touring trip with us:
- 3-6 hours
- Avalanche safety equipment is included
- Min. 4 people per group (Max. 7 people per group)
- We can combine different parties to make up one group (e.g. 2+3)
- 910 sek/person
Your guide will decide on a suitable route, taking into consideration the weather, wind and snow conditions, but is also open to suggestions from the group.
If you are more than 7 persons, don´t hesitate to contact us anyway, we can of course arrange tours for larger groups also
Our avalanche kit is available for hire to skiers heading out on their own. 250 kr/day 1,000 kr/week.